Please use the menu to the right to navigate through our community resources.
Have we missed your group? Let us know!
COMMUNITY MEETING SPACES
The library meeting space, the Delany Room, is available for booking for non-commercial purposes. We ask patrons to book the room at least three (3!) months in advance by calling the library (382-4131) during normal business hours.
Other Community Meeting Spaces:
- The Youth Building or Pavilion at the Columbia County Fairgrounds (call Public Works at 382-2534)
- The basement at Banner Bank (382-4714)
- The Seneca Activity Center (382-8318)
- The General Store (382-1042)
- The conference room at Best Western (382-4790)
- The conference room at the Port of Columbia (382-2577)
Please keep in mind these spaces may or may not be free, and are subject to the rules and policies of the managing entity.