We've had a lot of questions lately about how to renew your items in the OPAC, or the online library system.
Please note, you can renew materials from the library catalog:
- Go to the Library Catalog
- Click the "Log In" option in the upper right hand corner
- Log in with your 14-digit card number and your last name (all lowercase).
- On your account page, to the right, there is an option to “Renew.”
From there, you can:
- Click the link for a single item renewal
- Check the box of each item you wish to renew (if you only want to renew some of your items) and click “Renew Selected Items” at the bottom of the page.
- Click “Renew All" at the bottom of the page.
If the item does not renew, there is either a hold on the item or it has been renewed too many times. You will then need to return the item as soon as possible.
Questions? Please call us at 382-4131 or email us at library AT daytonwa.net