Columbia County Rural Library District now provides email notification for various notices. The default notifications are:
- Advanced three-day notification prior to when an item is due.
- Overdue notification when an item is 10, 30, and 180 days overdue plus a letter will also be sent when an item is 30 and 180 days overdue.
- Holds filled notification lets you know there is an item awaiting pickup at the library.
Besides these three email notifications, you can also request notification for:
- Item checkouts giving you a list of items you checked out.
- Item check-ins giving you a list of items that you checked in.
You can also opt out of being notified by email in which case a staff person will call you when you have an overdue item at 10 days and when there is a hold in for you.
You can ask us to set your email notifications or you can do it yourself.
Go to library’s catalog at www.ccrld.lib.wa.us, click on:
- Search Library Catalog.
- Then click on “Log into your account” at the top of the catalog page.
- Once logged into your account, enter your library card number and last name in lowercase.
- Go to “My messaging” on the left-side.
- You can then decide which email notifications you wish to receive by clicking the box or unclicking the box if already checked.
- To opt out of all email notification just click on the “do not notify” box.
- You must have an email address put into your personal settings to receive email notification.
- You can add or remove your email address by going to “My personal details” or request us to do it for you.
If you have never given us your email address and would like to receive email notification, please enter your email under “My personal details” or ask us to do it for you.