The Columbia County Rural Library District is seeking a Branch Manager working a maximum of thirty (30) hours per week including evenings and Saturday for the Dayton Memorial Library.
Starting Salary: $15.11 per hour
Position will begin March 4, 2013
Position Description Summary:
Branch manager position reports to the Director and is responsible for managing, supervising and overseeing a small library to meet the educational, recreational, and informational needs of the Columbia County community.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent. Preference given to someone specializing in library science.
- Minimum of three years experience in library operations and systems.
- Minimum of two years experience with managerial skills supervising other employees.
- One year PC computer experience – Word and Excel preferred.
- Knowledge of ByWaters KOHA ILS system preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Application must be clear, concise, and accurate.
- Must have a current driver’s license and access to dependable transportation.
Application, resumé, and essay must be received or postmarked by January 25, 2013 at 5 p.m. You may download the application packet off our Employment page, or you can pick one up in person at the library.