As you may know, the library offers a lovely meeting space for private bookings called the Delany Room:
The Delany Room is available for non-commercial purposes simply by calling us to schedule a day, however, we are seeing so many bookings that we are now having to ask patrons to book the room at least three (3!) months in advance.
So what are some other options if you cannot schedule a day in Delany?
You can try:
- The Youth Building or Pavilion at the Columbia County Fairgrounds (call Public Works at 382-2534)
- The basement at Banner Bank (382-4714)
- The Seneca Activity Center (382-8318)
- The General Store (382-1042)
- The conference room at Best Western (382-4790)
- The conference room at the Port of Columbia (382-2577)
Please keep in mind these spaces may or may not be free, and are subject to the rules and policies of the managing entity.